You need to register to our portal in order to make application
Is open to the poor and underprivileged Malaysians regardless of race, religion, ethnicity and is qualified to a full-time study at local Public OR Private Higher Education Institutions and Training Institute recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
* Malaysian citizen
* NOT less than 18 years old during application and accepting the study offer.
* NOT exceeding 30 years old upon graduation for Malaysia Skills Certificate, Diploma and Bachelors Degree.
* NOT exceeding 45 years upon graduation for Masters Degree.
* and NOT exceeding 50 years upon graduation for Doctorate & PHD.
* Not a bankrupt.
* Confirmation of admission from the public OR private University OR Training Centre.
* Applicants must have a savings account with Bank Rakyat with a minimum of RM100 account balance.
* Only fields of studies which are recognized by the Public Services Department (JPA) / Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) / Malaysian Vocational Training Council (NVTC) / Government Agencies (Malaysia) concerned and acknowledged by the Board of Trustees of YBR.
* for Doctorate / PHD the qualified applicants must hold a Masters Degree qualification with CGPA of 3.00 and above.
* for Masters Degree, applicant must hold a Bachelor's Degree with CGPA of 3.00 and above.
* for Degree, applicants must hold a Diploma OR STPM (Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia) with CGPA 3.0 and above OR - STAM equivalent to STPM OR - Matriculation / Foundation Study of at least CGPA 3.00 and above.
* for Diploma, the applicant must have SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) qualification with a minimum grade of 5A.
* Applicants who attended training in Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) recognized by the National Vocational Training Council (NVTC) should at least have attained OR currently holding level 2 OR – other Skill Certificate need at least a passed in their SPM (with 2 Credits and Bahasa Malaysia subject).
* Local Public OR Private Higher Learning Institution recognized by JPA / MQA.
* Local Public OR Private Training Institutes recognized by National Vocational Training Council (NVTC) / the related Malaysian Government Agencies.
*Open to all fields of study except for Medical and aviation courses.
* Priority is given to the following fields of study:
III. Business Management
IV. Human Resources
VI. Media Communication
VIII. Actuarial Science
* Doctorate PHD, Masters Degree, Professional Studies, Bachelor Degree and Diploma in all fields of study.
* Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) recognized by National Vocational Training Council (NVTC) and other Skills Certificate is recognized by the related Malaysian Government Agencies.
|PHD||3 Years / 6 Semester|
|Masters Degree||2 Years / 4 Semester|
|Professional||2 Years / 4 Semester|
|Bachelor's Degree||4 Years / 8 Semester|
|Diploma||3 Years / 6 Semester|
|Skills Diploma||3 Years|
|Malaysian Skills Certificate||Level 1 to Level 3 (Depends on institutions)|
Interested ? Apply PPBU NOW